1. Birthday candles and Army guys do not melt in our dryer. Whew.
2. I miss Twitter when it was truly 140 characters. Now it's full of links and rabbit trails.
3. Bread and cream cheese both mold faster in Colorado than they did in Virginia. Weird.
4. People in Colorado run A LOT of red lights. More than I have seen anywhere ever. Even NYC.
5. When you get together with people for dinner in Colorado they start cooking when you arrive. It has happened at least 4 times since we moved here, so don't show up starving.
6. Traveling to Michigan in February can be relaxing.
|Direct flights are easy breezy|
|Tipping the bellman is fun when he's your husband!|
|The view from our room was so peaceful.|
|My girls with my brother.|
|My cousin, the beautiful bride.|
Have you learned anything new lately?