- Reading blogs for the last 5 years paid another round of dividends when I had my first anxiety attack last month. After the second one in a week I knew what it was and stopped thinking I was near death. Other bloggers sharing their story helped me recognize anxiety. Whew. Crisis averted.
- Breathing into a paper bag actually does bring some relief. (See above)
- I would rather be strong than skinny. Right now I am neither, but I am working on it.
- When your 5 year old says she is ready to get rid of the Polly Pockets do not stop to do anything else. Immediately go to the charity bin, the dumpster, the side of a cliff, or anywhere you can to rid these from your home. I did not do this. I regret it.
- I find spraying bird poop off our flagstone patio to be quite soothing. I do this almost every evening.
- Making room for friend time is necessary. Going to the beach with Gussy Sews is a delight.
Friday, June 28, 2013
6 Things I learned in June
Here are six riveting things I learned in June:
Labels: Fun Facts To Know and Tell