Sunday, January 10, 2010

Would You Knit A Scarf For A Teen?


The internet is a wonderful thing. Thanks to Kristen from We are THAT Family I just found a reason to knit a scarf. Have you heard of Craft Hope? Their current project is to knit scarves for the Orphan Foundation. I can do this, and if you knit or crochet I hope you will too.


Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

I know one stitch, the knit stitch and I love to make scarves and baby blankets. No pattern, no brainer, and oh so relaxing.

3 comments:

  1. I have a friend who knits and makes me want to learn how! This is a good incentive, too! Thanks for sharing and happy knitting! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your sweet comments on my blog (s!) and i love craft hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind note today on my blog.

    I wish I knew how to knit. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law both knit beautifully, and I can barely thread a needle! One of these days....

    Again, many thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Make Room For...a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...