-I have wanted to get tagged for a meme since the first time I read one (because I love to talk about myself.) The first time I saw the word meme I had to look it up because I had no clue what it was or how to pronounce it. For the record, I am pronouncing it with a long E because I think it makes more sense that way and I kind of don't care if it's right or not.
The trouble is, now that Debbie at This is the Life tagged me for this meme I am feeling a little nervous that I can't come up with six other people to tag that won't think "Who the heck is this random person tagging ME for a meme?" It's all part of that "does anyone really read this thing but me, my husband and Debbie?" Which, I always say I don't care about, but clearly I do since I am now writing this!
Oh shush! Now let's get down to the meme of
Six Unimportant Things About Me. Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you. (Done)
2. Post these rules on your blog. (Uh, huh)
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself (I finally get to tell you the things I have been dying to tell you!)
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry. (Don't be sad if I didn't pick you, you were spared.)
Here you go friends, read 'em and weep.
1. I do not like the color purple or dinosaurs. If you give me anything purple or give my son anything with a dinosaur on it, I will donate it to charity. Sorry, but you have been warned.
2. I love home remedies and I am proud of it. Call me a mountain mama and I will be your BFF.
3. I have a strong dislike for plastic and the microwave. I allow both in moderation, but dream of a life and house with neither. And I'm not just talking about plastic IN the microwave, which I would never allow.
4. I could drink a frozen Coke, Slurpee, Icee whatever you call them in your neck of the woods, every day of the week. I did the happy dance when I found out last month you can get one at Burger King without even getting out of your car.
5. I am allergic to Penicillin and aspartame. Well, I'm not really allergic to aspartame, but I think it's poison so I tell doctors I am allergic to it when they ask. (Diet Coke is poisoning you Debbie, according to me.)
6. I LOVE AUTO RACING! I am from Indianapolis so I come by it honestly. And, it turned the head of my amazing husband, which might just be the reason he proposed to me 3 months after we met.
I am tagging these Blogarinas, even though they are very popular and might not even have time to respond to meme's anymore. They are my go to girls, when I read blogs I always visit theirs first.
Nester at Nesting Place.
Emily at Chatting at the Sky.
Meredith at Like Merchant Ships.
Tracey at Notes from a Cottage Industry.
Julia at Hooked on Houses.
Lauren at My Life with Books.