Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Fun List

I like lists, and this is the most fun I have had with a list in a long time!
We are usually in Indiana for my family reunion every 4th of July.  We have a wedding there in a a few weeks so we had a "huge" fireworks display at our house this year.
 
Sesame Place was way more fun than we ever imagined.  It is a great amusement park with lots of water rides and if you go before the school year ends there are no crowds!
 
Noah's first roller coaster. 
The real me, big bellied in a bathing suit with no make-up.  Sesame Place will make you lose all your inhibitions.

I am linking to We Are THAT Family and WFMW, because summer lists definitely work for me!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through WFMW.

    I've been putting together a summer list of activities, and they definitely help get through the summer months.

    It looks like you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 07, 2010

    Fun, fun, fun things! I know what you mean about PT denial. You can do it! My oldest was a bear to train and I was so scared to go there with the other two. It doesn't have to be the same thing over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless that baby's heart! She looked so pitiful! :D Kiddo was scared of fireworks when he was her age, too. He talks about it every Fourth. :)

    I'm glad y'all are having fun this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Make Room For...a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...