Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Reading Club

I ran across a cool dude blog today called This Guy Falls Down. I don't read many dude blogs; I much prefer hearing from a woman's heart when I venture into blogland.

However, I was checking out BooMama and I ran across Mark Lee from Third Day (I feel like such a name dropper loser so cool linking to him) and he is hosting a Summer Reading Club link up.

I told you guys last month about Kelly Minters book No Other Gods in this post. I am reading this ever so slowly since it is my before bed book and I am usually too tired to read more than a page or two. I am also reviewing my notes from Kelly's No Other Gods bible study I did last fall and getting another healthy dose of "wake up and smell your idols you ding dong."

Ain't God good? He knows I can be a slow learner, yet He never fails me and His mercies on me are new every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Room For...a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...