"Hi Tracey, welcome."
There must be a 12 step program for this, because it appears I am not the only one who is an avid reader of PW. I don't even bother commenting on her posts because by the time I read them she usually has over 300 comments, or if the post is a chapter from "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story" she will have over 600 comments or if it is a "Give That Photo a Name" post she will have over 3,000 comments! Crazy blog readers.
I like thinking I have things in common with my favorite bloggers. But, this one is different. We really do have MANY things in common. I know we would be BFF's if I lived near their ranch. Observe:
- We both think our husbands are the greatest things walking on this earth.
- We both love to cook, talk and think about food and aren't afraid of butter.
- She claims to be the #1 Loather of Vomit on the planet, I am actually #1.
- We both love burps and seem to think they are an acceptable way to show affection.
- We both gave birth to a baby 5 weeks premature and had emergency c-sections
- We both love Martha Stewart and hydrangeas and are proud of it.
I am an addict. Gimme another hit of that P-Dub goodness.