Friday, March 21, 2008

Pioneer Woman Addict

"Hi, my name is Tracey, and I'm a Pioneer Woman addict."

"Hi Tracey, welcome."

There must be a 12 step program for this, because it appears I am not the only one who is an avid reader of PW. I don't even bother commenting on her posts because by the time I read them she usually has over 300 comments, or if the post is a chapter from "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story" she will have over 600 comments or if it is a "Give That Photo a Name" post she will have over 3,000 comments! Crazy blog readers.

I like thinking I have things in common with my favorite bloggers. But, this one is different. We really do have MANY things in common. I know we would be BFF's if I lived near their ranch. Observe:
  1. We both think our husbands are the greatest things walking on this earth.
  2. We both love to cook, talk and think about food and aren't afraid of butter.
  3. She claims to be the #1 Loather of Vomit on the planet, I am actually #1.
  4. We both love burps and seem to think they are an acceptable way to show affection.
  5. We both gave birth to a baby 5 weeks premature and had emergency c-sections
  6. We both love Martha Stewart and hydrangeas and are proud of it.
I could go on, but you get my point. And this, dear friend is why you have not seen a post from me in a week. I have been reading Pioneer Woman's blog. I finally read all 31 chapters of Black Heels to Tractor Wheels and now I will wait patiently for the next chapter...and write some posts for my own blog before heading to the hospital next Friday to birth another baby.

I am an addict. Gimme another hit of that P-Dub goodness.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Room For...a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...