Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My New Favorite

Have you heard of Vista Prints? Well you better click here right away if you love to personalize as much as I do. I just ordered these cute note cards, note pad and some even cuter return address labels. It all came within 7 days (even though I chose the cheapest shipping and it said it could take 21 days.) The quality is great, no cheap flimsy cards here, this is nice card stock sister. The stuff is super cheap and they are always offering freebies where you just pay the shipping. I got 10 note cards, one note pad and 280 return address labels for under $15...and they made it my way. You can get specific about every detail, it took no time at all, I did it online while watching Idol.


6 comments:

  1. I'm so there. I will be checking that out tonight, after Idol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Steve uses them for our return address labels. I just ordered Avery's 1st b-day party invitations. I'll email you the proof. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I'll have to look into this too.

    What a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved my first order so much I just ordered some flat note cards from Vista.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for telling us about these. They look great, and I love personalized stationery stuff!

    Your leftover steak fried rice looked yummy, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Make Room For...a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...