Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Disposable (cute) Slippers

This Friday we head to the hospital to deliver another baby. Won't that be fun! I wanted to take a pair of slippers, but knew that I would throw them away after scuffling around a hospital in them for 4 days. (I try to pretend like I'm no longer a germaphobe, but there are still a few lingering traits.)

So, I found some free hotel slippers in my closet.
After a little beautification they are hospital, and trash can ready.
RIP Howard Hughes.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I hope all goes well on Friday! Send out an email with all the important info. Well have Alan do it...You'll be busy with other things, nursing and reading Pioneer Woman ;)...I still need to go check her out. Oh I see you put a bookshelf on your page. Isn't that the coolest?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you dressed up those slippers for the trash...while getting use out of them first, of course. I can't wait to see photos of the newest little one you are making room for :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Make Room For...a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...