Sunday, February 17, 2008

Welcome Back NASCAR!

We have missed you and look forward to many great naps with you in the months to come. Ahh, the roar of the engines, the excitement of the crashes and the joy of seeing Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Gordon on the same team! I have always liked both those guys and think they are both great race car drivers. Now maybe all the Gordon haters will relax and enjoy the show. I can't wait to see how Jr. is going to do this year with his new team.

p.s. Not all NASCAR fans look like this, I'm just a good ol' girl from Indiana that loves racing! Oh, and a little people watching is always entertaining.

3 comments:

  1. That is HILARIOUS! Who knew little Tracey was a NASCAR fan. I'm still in the I don't get it stage. I even said to my husband tonight, "I think we are the only people NOT watching the Daytona 500")

    PS...You too can have a fancy new blog anytime...there are no requirements! Talk to Darcy...her link is on my site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a Daytona 500 party yesterday complete with 2 other families and bbq chicken nachos!

    My boys love Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson and Denny Hamlin.

    Basically anyone but Tony Stewart! Sorry, I know he's from IN! He's actually from my home town-Columbus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to meet you, Tracey and get a new blog friend! Way to go on your blog. I will continue to enjoy the honeymoon as it seems like you and your husband have done! :-) Thanks again for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Make Room For...a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...