Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Today is My Loves Birthday!

Today is one of my favorite days of the year. I love celebrating the day My Love was born! He is a far better husband than I am a wife. He tolerates my crabby moments, spoils me rotten, and he loves and cares for his family like no other man I know. I respect him for his commitment to us, and more importantly to the Lord.

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. Jeremiah 17:7

It's 9 a.m. and we already talked him into opening his birthday present. I have a doctors appointment today so he is working from home. It's a real treat to have him home on his birthday, we beg him to stay home with us all the time!






A Geman cuckoo clock


I know he liked it because he hung it up immediately, yeah!


My Love asked me last week if I liked grandfather clocks, I said well that depends...if you won it at the Martinsville race I would LOVE it! Otherwise, I don't think we have a place for one. My guy likes clocks. Happy Birthday Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Room For...a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...