Monday, February 4, 2008

A Girl and Her Gun

Last week, my smokin' hot husband took me on over to Sears to buy a staple gun. It's my new favorite thing. I know some girls like their glue guns, but I make a mess with hot glue and rarely get the results I am looking for. I had several jobs in mind that justified the purchase and we even popped for the fully loaded electric version...he spoils me and I love it. As for the black eclipse at the bottom of the photo, it's my 7 month pregnant belly. I saw another prego that accidentally got her belly in a picture and I was absolutely amazed at how easy this was to do, without trying.

Here she is in all her glory...I think I will call her Stanleah
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Room For...a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...